Sunday, March 15, 2009

your friendly neighbourhood-------SASA

When you heard of SASA, what was the first thing comes into your mind? My first thinking is :" huh? SASA? your friend ah? preety or not?" my friend laugh at me and said, Bodoh la, SASA is the shop that almost every shopping complex have =.=. After getting to knew well about SASA, i really feel that SASA is my "friend". I feel very comfortable and happy when i visit SASA. SASA gave me a good impression when i first saw it. The shop lighting inside SASA is bright enough. For me, a shop brighting was very important.It shows that the shop is confident about its products and hope customer can see clearly inside the shop. The second good impression that SASA give me is its good customer service. When i enter SASA to find the lip spa, i do not know where the products put, the promoter come and approach me. After i tell her what am i finding, she lead me to that spot without hesitate. Furthermore,I believe that customer do not like the promoter to follow them when they shop. I feel the same way. One day, when i enter SASA, the promoter were following me, i ask her not to follow me. She respect my wishes and leave me alone with a smiling face.Her friendliness makes my mood good and i feel that i been respected. Now you know why i love SASA so much!! that's all, see ya next week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your information about SASA. Your post is very interesting and I like the way you write. Keep on ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. SASA friendly.....good info also..not bad not bad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I saw SASA I also notice their lighthing very bright. Haha. Great store

    ReplyDelete