Tuesday, February 24, 2009

www.sasa.com.my

Hihi, how are you guys doing this week?Now its the time for me to blogging again !Today, i would like to introduce you guys a cool website. (www.sasa.com.my) If you guys were lazy to type this web adress, just click the link that i already prepared earlier beside my blog.This website consider my favorite spot when browsing internet. This is a website that not just dedicate for female, but male users will also find surprise inside.When you visit sasa website, you guys will find that it is an user friendly website as it divided the visitors into categories. For example if you are a male users, you may click on the "for him" icon, if you want to find a products that suit baby to use, you may click " for baby"




Before i visit this website, i always wonder why should we brows web as we can visit the shop and really touch the products . After the browsing, i really found that sasa website has help me to make my buying decision proses more convinient and confident. First of all, if i were interested in a particular products, sasa web can provide me the brands available and its relevent information such as the price, the introduction of products and the feedback of users. After i collect the information, it help me make decision by comparing. When the decision has been make, i will only make purchase in SASA. So, what are you waiting for? have a brows on sasa web now n maybe you will bookmark it after this!

7 comments:

  1. hello..sister thx for ur comment lor..haha u pay me rented fees then i borrow my watch to u..haha i joking only lah...anyway ur blog is beautiful leh..remember to tech me to do lor wen i ask u..okok now i going to visit sasa websites as you recommend in ur blog.thx lor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~ sasa~ haha..well, through ur blog can noe more about make up for guys too..looking forward ur update =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Bernard
    haha, my blog okok lo.. ur's 1 nice also mah.. have question somemore, so unique.. Sure will teach you lo, scare u find other leng lui teach d den duwan me teach liao ^_^

    To Ivan
    Wow Ivan, u so interested in male make up ah, So modern leh, next time i help you make up c suit u or not haha! :p haha, ur blog about gumdam also good leh, let me think back my sweet memory when playing those things last time

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey gal, i got a fren's birthday in next week, so wat can u recommend for her?
    or any products u recommened??

    BOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow and i thought SASA's target market are only for the ladies. good information you have here =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i already visit the website n i love it! they also selling products on their website which are cheaper than the retail price. i am so going to buy it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need a job from sasa

    ReplyDelete