Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Aloha~~

haloo~~ everyone, my name is Winnie Goh. Currently 22 years old. i bet many of you were not familiar with me, so i am going to introduce myself in this first article. I born in June, So my horoscope is Gemini. If you have Gemini friends, you will know that Gemini person were very moody :) . My mood change very fast, that is the reason some of my friend said that they feel very hard to understand my thinking and personality. But for conclusion, they think i am a kind person ^-^
I came from Penang, a beautiful island that famous with its delicious food( that is why my body figure not perfect) and fascinating night life ( every time in Penang i will sleep at 3am). I miss penang! i love Penang! but i seldom back penang after study in MMU because the fee of transportation cost me around RM100!

In this moment, i bet you guys will think that Since i don't back Penang often, for sure i save a lot of money in my saving account. Unfortunately you are wrong, cause i spend most of my money in SASA. that is why i love SASA and hate SASA too. Every time i cross by SASA, i wont miss to enter it. Besides that, Everytime i also think of just to window shopping at SASA, but end up i will surely contribute my money to SASA... :"( that is why i pick SASA as title of this assignment, i want to analyze the reason why i love SASA so much! Maybe i can be ambassador of SASA in future after this analyze!(kidding la)

10 comments:

  1. sasa?
    what i think now is my idol ahsa from twins..haha
    looking forward for your second blog~

    http://vlovemcd.blogspot.com/
    shenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noe y sasa named sasa...
    u wanna noe??
    coz after visit sasa,
    u bcum "sha1 sha1"
    in chinese
    haha
    i luv penang too
    proud to hav a penangist roommate
    hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. sH3nNy:
    老虎,老鼠,'sasa' 分不清楚!(jolin tsai's song)
    that is y sasa remind me of Jolin..hehe..
    Anyway nice to meet u!

    ivytan:
    yalo,i too naive, give sasa promoter "cheat" ah,
    u r my roommate, u also can c my cabinet have many beuty products come from SASA lo.. i believe u also got little bit influence by me lo...hehehe...
    hehe, really meh? ur "penangist roomate" cause u pull on weight le.. hehe, proud to have a JB kulai roommate too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sasa promoter always give me an impression with heavy makeup,haha~
    hope can know more abt Sasa through ur blog^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog is about Sasa rite??
    but y can see u posted ur own pic on top of there??
    i think mayb u can put Sasa's model pic...
    or actually u put ur pic is because u are the model of "SASA"??
    haha....
    jz kidding ya..
    anywhere, hope can learn sth from ur blog...

    BOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. sasa. I entered it once in my life. Normally i will just pass by. I think the main reason is I dislike to make up. Anyway, is the time for me to learn makeup. So waiting for your introduction of the products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...i love sasa and i hate sasa too..sometime i just want to window shopping but end up i will spend a lot money ,haiz...anyway, wish you further introduce sasa to us...^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha BOM
    The reason that i and my friend were on top of the picture is because i think in the picture we looks like girls that feel happy, feel nice and feel free! So i think it was actually very suit SASA's image! I dunwan to put SASA model too is because this is my personal blog ma.. If i put SASA model pic is like "SASA's blog" not my blog d lo..Anyway, thanks for your idea and comment.

    To everyone:
    10s for you guys comment ya! happy to c it ! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah, didnt u love sasa so much. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha... no choice lo, i also like to see mvi but you choose mBO d , wat to do.. hahaha.. kidding la! Next time i make up go meeting, show you i am SASA lover.. dun get shock hor.. haha

    ReplyDelete